Just when people are expecting restaurants to maintain the highest level of hygiene amid COVID-19 scare, a Nagpur woman was shocked to find a cockroach in her food. She had ordered a dish (through online food delivery app – Zomato) named ‘Risotto Chicken and Mushroom’ on Saturday night, June 20 from ZINQ – Kitchen. Bar, Bistro situated opposite Fidvi Towers in Sadar.
When we spoke to Ashok, the manager at ZINQ about the incident, he said, “This is an accident and we’re extremely apologetic about it. This has happened for the first time at ZINQ. We’ve asked for a pest control again at our restaurant.” The manager, who refused to reveal his full name despite our repeated requests, even said we would have to seek the approval of the owner of the restaurant before publishing this story.
We at Nation Next got access to the above information after a couple, who was present at the time of the incident, shared the above two pictures on social media. However, no refund till the time of filing this report was made to the woman.