Nagpur Police, powered by Nation Next, would be organising a police welfare programme – Sursandhya – on August 10 in the presence of renowned Bollywood celebrities, proceeds of which would go towards the city police welfare fund.
Celebrities including popular singer Neha Kakkar, Bollywood actor Varun Sharma, television star Divyanka Tripathi, actress Urvashi Rautela, comedian Ali Asgar, actress Natasha Suri and Nagpur based artist Ishan Khan would grace the mega musical event at Mankapur Indoor Stadium at Nagpur from 6:30 pm onwards on August 10.
The fund would be utilised for the welfare of the cops serving in Nagpur. An indicative list of the expenditures incurred from the funds include:
- Provision of grants in aid for higher education of meritorious wards of police personnel
- Provisions of immediate funds to bereaved families of police personnel who have passed away
- Provision of easy loans to police personnel in case of medical or other emergencies
- Providing short term loans to the children of police personnel to commence their won small scale enterprises
- Providing equipment and facilities for sport activities
Avail tickets for the same from your nearest Nagpur police station.