‘Never sleep next to liquid mosquito repellants:’ Warns Saumya Tandon after her house catches fire


Radhika Dhawad | Feb 21, 2019 16:36

L to R: Saumya Tandon, her house after catching fire

Popular television actress from Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai Saumya Tandon received minor burns after her house caught fire today morning. Tandon, who delivered a baby boy on January 14, this year, woke up to the fire in the middle of the night. However, she along with her child’s nanny, managed to douse the fire in no time.

 As per a report in Spotboye, she said, “It was fire in the plug where mosquito repellent was put in the middle of the night, probably the liquid was over and it overheated. All of us are safe. MA got slight burn on her cheek as it was next to her bed. My nanny and I were trying to put the fire off so got minor burns in the palms. All safe. Thanks.”

The actress took to twitter to share the incident by writing, “Had fire in my house. Lessons learnt 1. Never sleep with liquit mosquito replant next to your bed especially if it’s over take it off the switch 2. Never have loose connection things plugged in 3. Learn to use fire extinguishers infact buy n keep it at home now.”